Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Much Needed Pick-Me-Up

Since leaving TUFW I have been terribly innactive. First of all, I no longer walk all over campus to classes and such, and second, the FREE weight room is no longer conveniently located next door. But mostly, I have spent the last year becoming a tumor wedged between the center of my couch and my laptop computer. Between student teaching assignments and my full-time job of filling out online job apps all summer I became increasingly lazy. (forget the fact that we trained for the Indy-Mini this spring, then BOTH got strep-throat the week of the race) As a result, my energy level has decreased significantly over the past year.


I LOVE Reader's Digest magazine. We have been getting them for awhile and I always read them from cover to cover. Anyway, this article suggests some simple massage techniques that you can do on YOURSELF to help boost your energy level throughout the day.

Click Here - Learn the Art of Self-Massage!

No comments: